Toronto Search Fair
FEBRUARY 10 – 11, 2024
Fair Organizer: Gary MacPhie
The Toronto Search Fair will take place Saturday, February 10 and Sunday, February 11, 2024. The venue will be announced at a later date.
This Fair is open to all certified teachers in all subjects and grade levels, including leadership candidates. Previous international teaching experience is not required. Newly qualified teachers or soon-to-be certified teachers are also encouraged to attend. Registered schools will come from all regions of the world and are expecting to meet and interview with qualified Search candidates.
The Toronto Search Fair is:
- Open to all Search schools worldwide, offering any curriculum, including Canadian, American, British, Australian or International Baccalaureate (IB) curricula.
- Open to candidates with domestic or previous international teaching experience in all subjects and all grade levels.
- Leadership/Administrator candidates are welcome to attend.
- New teaching graduates and teachers with limited years of experience are also encouraged to register.
- Candidates must have an active Search profile to request an invitation and register for the Fair.
If you are already registered with Search, please contact your Senior Associate for an invitation to the Fair. If you are not yet registered with Search Associates, please contact us for information on joining Search Associates and participating in the Toronto Search Fair.